Meet Mike Gruhin
Meet Mike Gruhin
Mike Gruhin has the experience needed to properly handle your injury claim. He has practiced Ohio personal injury and workers compensation law since 1976. He has personally handled injury claims of all sizes and has successfully resolved claims against all types of defendants from individuals to large corporations. If you are seeking any type of attorney, no factor is more important than the attorney’s experience in his/her field of specialty.
Mike Gruhin is Certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Workers’ Compensation Specialist.
Many people with injury claims shortchange themselves when they or their inexperienced attorneys assume that they have a “run-of-the-mill” whiplash case, or a simple knee strain case, or an “uncomplicated” broken bone. There is no such thing as a run-of-the-mill case. The most effective way in which an attorney can add to the value of a client’s claim is to discover those facts which make the claim unusual, out of the ordinary, and different from the rest of the pack. We pursue every item can add to the value of an claim. We do all we can to make a claim stand out from the rest of the stack. In this way we expect to receive full value for the cases we handle.
Most importantly, we treat the claims we handle as if the claim were our own. We use our skill and ability to pursue every aspect of the claim. Because we recognize that our clients are important to the claims we handle, we welcome them to become involved in our team approach to the goal of a successful resolution of their claim.
We are Committed to Technology. Legal battles are essentially information battles. The attorney who can best sort out and present the facts of a client’s case is the one most likely to achieve the desired results. In today’s world, information battles require computer expertise. Mike Gruhin has the personal knowledge and computer skill to guide his firm into the 21st century. Nothing is left to chance and nothing is forgotten to be done. We have already substituted much of our traditional lawyer’s library for the more sophisticated internet online research libraries. Our fully networked office can more rapidly and effectively search for the past legal decisions, medical information, and other data vital to the successful resolution of our clients’ cases.
We really do care what happens to our clients. Throughout the claim, we want our clients to feel comfortable to call our offices whenever they have any questions or concerns about any aspect of their claim.
Gruhin & Gruhin is a family owned business. Let our family protect your family. We are committed to family values and we believe that commitment is reflected in the way we work to protect our ‘family’ of clients.
As part of our goal to achieve cohesive teamwork, we want our clients to get involved and be informed throughout the claim process. Since personalizing a claim is so important to maximizing its value, we want to know every way in which your injury has negatively impacted on your life.
Areas of Practice:
- Ohio Workers’ Compensation Board Certified Specialist
- One of the 1st Lawyers in The State of Ohio to be Board Certified
as a Workers’ Compensation Specialist, Certified by The Ohio
State Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Law Specialty Board
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Defective Product Injury Claims
- Auto, Motorcycle, Truck Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation Administrative Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation Court Appeals (Common Pleas, Courts of Appeal)
- Litigation involving all practice areas in all courts of Ohio
Admitted to Practice Law:
- United States Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Florida
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law – Juris Doctor
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Marquis – Who’s Who in American Law
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who - Individuals who have demonstrated Leadership & Achievement in their Occupation, Industry, or Profession
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cuyahoga County Bar Association (merged with Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association)
- Cuyahoga County Bar Association – Certified Grievance Committee, Past Member
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Justice (formerly Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers)
The facts of each claim are different. Call Gruhin & Gruhin (800) 861-5555 to get information related to the specific details of your case