Mike Gruhin On Ohio Workers’s Compensation
I GOT HURT ON THE JOB!
NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY WORK INJURY?
DO I NEED A LAWYER TO HELP WITH MY JOB ACCIDENT?
SHOULD I GET AN ATTORNEY FOR MY CONSTRUCTION SITE INJURY?
Yes, You Should Hire a Certified Specialist Attorney
Protect Yourself & Your Family!
Act Now – There are time limits!
Don’t let the System take advantage of you!
You Need a Board Certified Ohio Workers’ Compensation Specialist in your corner.
A Certified Specilaist fighting to get YOU the Maximum Money Awards & Medical Benefits.
- You need a Workers’ Compensation Specialist and Why You Need to Hire Attorney Mike Gruhin – The Work Comp Specialist
- How an Ohio Workers’ Compensation Claim Works – Time Frames
- Payment of Medical Bills – Who’s going to pay for the Medical Bills and Prescriptions?
- Calculations for Payment of Money Awards – The Full Weekly Wage and The Average Weekly Wage
- Temporary Total Disability – Money Award You’re Paid When You Can’t Work due to your Injuries
- Wage Loss Compensation – Money Award Supplement Upon Returning to work with restrictions, if you suffer a reduction in pay
- Facial Disfigurement – Money Award for Disfiguring Injury to Your Appearance
- Depression / Anxiety – An Additional Award for Depression, Anxiety, and/or Emotional Overlay Flow through Injury When Your work accident Negatively Affects Your Life, Your Relationships With Family Members and Friends
- Permanent Partial Disability – Money Award You’re Entitled to Seek Due to Residual Injury Limitations – The Injury Award!
- Amputation – Ankylosis – Contracture Awards – Injured by a punch press or other mechanical device in your workshop or factory? You are entitled to see award for the loss. Anykylosis and Contracture awards are given when your finger joints don’t bend or are frozen, even in the absence of an amputation.
- Permanent Total Disability – Money You Receive When You Can Never Return to Any Type of Work
- Lump Sum Settlement – Settling Your Claim for a Lump Sum Cash Award – Older Claims have Value Too! Before you do anything – Discuss your claim with a Certified Specialist! You can seek settlement of your claim at any time. Even if you don’t agree with the BWC offer, you can file as many times as you like to see if the settlement offer will increase.
- Violation of Specific Safety Rules – When Your Employer doesn’t follow the Rules you may be entitled to additional money awards
- Death Claims – How a Family Is Protected in the Event of a Work Related Death
Getting Ohio’s injured workers all the benefits to which they are entitled in Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
Ohio Workers’ Compensation Laws (Ohio BWC) are complicated and constantly changing. An injured worker needs a Board Certified Specialist Cleveland Ohio Lawyer in their corner. Get a Certified Specialist Attorney located in Cleveland Ohio to help with your Ohio Work Comp Claim.
Let Mike Gruhin, Certified Specialist, in Cleveland Ohio, together with his team of lawyers, and experienced staff assist you through the Ohio BWC bureaucratic maze and legal mumbo jumbo. The system is too complicated to navigate alone.
Cleveland Certified Specialist Ohio Work Comp Lawyer fighting in your corner to get you all of the money awards and medical benefits to which you are entitled. Mike Gruhin is experienced at fighting claim denials and disputed claim requests.
The Ohio BWC and your employer have attorneys representing their interests. Their job is to fight your claim and benefits you seek. OhioBWC claims are complicated—without a Board Certified Specialist lawyer on your side, you may not get the benefits to which you are entitled. Protect yourself – get top dollar awards and the medical benefits to which you are entitled. You need Mike Gruhin, “The Comp Specialist” on your side. In Cleveland and Northeast Ohio, get The Specialist Lawyer for your Ohio workers’ compensation claim.
Need help obtaining compensation for time off work, medical care, additional allowances related to any type of on-the-job injury. Did you know that you don’t need to miss any time from work to pursue money benefits and medical care from a work injury?
Mike Gruhin, Board Certified Ohio Work Injury Specialist Attorney, Cleveland Ohio Work Comp Lawyer has an extensive track record in obtaining top dollar awards, medical benefits, and top dollar settlements to compensate injured Ohio workers, including, but not limited to:
- Lost wages. Whether your wage loss is temporary or permanent, the law provides for compensation.
- Payment of medical bills. Mike Gruhin helps injured workers obtain compensation for medical expenses, and guides his clients through the bureaucratic maze to get claims processed correctly when authorization of treatment is denied by the OhioBWC or the Ohio BWC MCO.
- Obtaining therapy for Physical and Psychological injuries.
Work injuries, job or construction site accidents recognized by the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
Call Mike Gruhin, “The Work Comp Specialist”, Cleveland Ohio work comp attorney for an Ohio BWC work comp free no-obligation consultation. Let Mike and his team protect you and your family when you’re injured on the job or due to a work accident.
PLEASE BROWSE OUR SITE for a complete overview of Ohio Workers’ Compensation Claims.
When you get hurt on the job, you need Mike Gruhin, The Workers’ Compensation Specialist.