Board Certified Ohio Workers Comp Attorney Specialist
Ohio Personal Injury Lawyers
Hurt on the job?
- Back Neck Injuries
- Arm Hand Finger Injuries
- Knee Leg Ankle Injuries
Protect your legal rights.
Get help today.
- Car Accidents,
- Truck accidents,
- Semi-trucks or tractor trailer accidents,
- Delivery vehicle accidents,
- Motorcycle accidents
- Other motorized vehicle accidents.
- Medical Malpractice,
- Wrongful Death,
- Birth Injuries,
- Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Hospital/Doctor Negligence,
- Failure To Diagnose,
- Medication Errors
- Brain Injuries
Get Help Now
Your legal rights could be in jeopardy. Contact Mike Gruhin today to get the help you need.
Complete our Online Injury Inquiry form to be contacted by an attorney.
What is your
Many factors contribute to the value of your injury.
If an attorney tells you what your claim is worth without an in-depth analysis…
RUN AWAY and call Mike Gruhin, Board Certified Ohio Workers Comp Attorney Specialist!
Call Gruhin & Gruhin today for your free in-depth Ohio Workers Compensation Claim analysis.
Recent Client Awards
$50,000 Court Settlement
$70,000 Court Settlement
$99,874 + in compensation
Claim Still Open
$92,963.50 Paid Compensation
$75,047.79 Paid Medical
Claim Still Open
Follow Us on Facebook
What our Clients Are Saying
Without an In-Depth Analysis by a Board Certified Ohio Workers’ Compensation Specialist Attorney…
There is no way to give an exact claim valuation.
Many factors contribute to determining your workers’ comp claim value:
- The total indemnity paid
- The last date the indemnity was paid
- The type of indemnity paid
- The total amount of medical bills paid
- The last date of medical payment
- The exact and complete claim allowances
- Your date of birth
- The average weekly wage set in your claim
- If you returned to work at a reduced wage